WP Cron Cleaner is a WordPress plugin which views the list of all your cron scheduled tasks, then clean what you want. Your site may contain some orphan scheduled tasks which should be cleaned. It will display all your tasks so that you can identify those that should be cleaned. You will also be able to see what happens in your site behind the scenes.
Only with the main site you can view and clean tasks in the whole network. The scheduled task will enable the plugins to execute some actions at specified times, without having to manually execute the code at that time. WordPress itself uses some scheduled tasks to perform some regular actions.
WP Cron Cleaner Features
- Displays all cron jobs (scheduled tasks) names
- Displays frequency of each task
- Displays “next run” of each task
- Allows you choose what tasks to clean
- Supports multisite installation